Each year the TEKGROUP Online Newsroom Survey Report highlights the expectations that journalists have for organizations and their online newsrooms. This year was no different, however, two key areas saw dramatic increases - social and mobile. Download the free report below. Thank you!
The results of our annual online newsroom survey
of journalists have been tabulated, and for the first time it’s clear that the online newsroom has reached critical mass. In fact:
- 97% of journalists told us that it was important for a company or organization to have an online newsroom
- 55% visit an online newsroom at least once a month and 45% visit at least once a week
We surveyed 685 journalists asking them how they are using digital media, online newsrooms, and social media to write, research and report on news stories.
The 2015 Online Newsroom Survey Report
covers how editors, reporters, producers, correspondents and bloggers work with online newsrooms, digital audio and video, press release distribution services and PR professionals. The report also includes real world examples and links to company online newsrooms excelling in providing a resource to journalists.
What You'll Learn
- Why journalists expect frequently updated content and easily searchable archives,
- How social and mobile technologies are increasingly important in news distribution,
- Which features journalists expect to see in an online newsroom,
- How journalists prefer to receive information from an online newsroom.
To make sure your practices match those of the journalists you pitch, complete the form to download your free copy